This Policy applies to the company Harder Corporation Ltd, a company incorporated in Larnaca, Cyprus with its registered office at: Αρχιεπισκόπου Μακαρίου III, 61, SERGHIDES HOUSE, Floor 1, Flat 102 6017, Λάρνακα, Κύπρος Cyprus.
The regulations explain what types of customer information we collect online, and how we use this information.
Our site is managed in accordance with the general data protection regulation (GDPR), (Regulation (EC) 2016/679), which is binding on the implementation of the legislative act. The GDPR introduces a number of new rules for individuals and reinforces some of the rights enshrined in Directive 95/46 / EC. Directive 95/46/EC will enter into force on May 25, 2018. This Regulation is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and, thus, complies with Directive 95/46 / EC and issued for the purpose of its execution to national acts, until it expires on May 25, 2018.
Harder Corporation Ltd. is responsible for managing the data, as well as determining the purposes and methods of processing personal data provided and collected online.
Harder Corporation Ltd's data protection policy is based on the following principles:
- processing of personal data must be carried out in a lawful, conscientious and transparent manner;
- the collection of personal data must be carried out only for established, unambiguous and legitimate purposes and does not provide for additional processing of data incompatible with these purposes;
- the collection of personal data must be appropriate and limited to information that is necessary for the purposes in which these data are collected;
- personal data must be accurate and updated if necessary;
- all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that inaccurate personal data, depending on the purpose of their processing, will be immediately deleted or corrected;
- personal data must be stored in such a way that the data subject can be identified no longer than is required to achieve the purposes in which the data was collected;
- all personal data must be stored in such a way as to ensure their confidentiality and safety;
- personal data should not be transferred to third parties, except when necessary to provide services on the basis of the contract;
- data subjects should have the right to access personal data, to modify or delete data, to limit processing, to object to it, and to transfer data.
1. Personal data
Personal data means any information that can be attributed to an identified or identifiable individual ("data subject"). Personal data includes all types of information that can be directly or indirectly (ie, using other data) correlated with the data subject, such as name, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, etc.
Personal data is not transferred to any third parties, except in circumstances where such transfer is necessary to provide our services.
2. Your Acceptance
This Policy describes our privacy practices – which information we collect on our visitors and users, how we collect it, what we do with it, how we protect it, and your rights regarding your information.
Please note: you are not obligated by law to provide us with any information. You hereby acknowledge, warrant and agree that any information you do provide us is provided of your own free will and consent, for the purposes and uses described herein.